Sunday, February 7, 2010

Orange Juice Fast Day 2


♥Hello to All the Divine of the Infinite Universe♥

Thank you for viewing my blogspot.

I am a fruitarian and love all that fruit shares with us on Planet Earth.

I am on Day 2 of an Orange Juice fast.

I have been inspired to do an orange juice detox by my fruity friend Fruitbat Anne- please also look at her amazing feat of 72 days of orange juice fasting on Youtube:


I am also currently going through heavy elimination on Day 2. This is always natural for me within the first couple of days of starting any fast.

I embarked on a mixed juice fast for 12 days before Christmas and felt AMAZING♥. There isnt any feeling that compares to the clarity, peace and love one feels after doing a juice fast. It feels life altering and our bodies appreciate it very much.
Today I have juiced 5 oranges at 12pm and another 5 oranges at 5pm.
Its almost 9pm and I am feeling a lot of elimination happening presently. My mouth has an unpleasant taste in it (always happens for the first few days with me then disappears) and I am sure my breath isnt the choicest either!!
Yesterday was very interesting. I felt hungry then it subsided, then it would reappear again throughout the day. I appreciate all the types of reactions my body undertakes as it prepares itself for this wonderful journey once more.
Please also feel free to visit my Youtube page here for various topics of interest and discussions:
♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment