Wednesday, December 7, 2011

YOUR SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCES

Greetings beautiful and beloved souls around the universe
Ive shared many supernatural experiences with a lot of you over cyberpace for a couple of years now, and thought it would be nice for you to perhaps share some of your most supernatural experiences with me. But  you and I both know, theyre not really supernatural! Supernatural is the true world we live in. Yet we are made to believe that if we cannot see it clearly in front of us, then it must not exist. Plain and simple.
Yet you and I both know better, and if you have managed to capture anything on audio/visual recording, please share it!! I think probably my most profound documented supernatural experience has been caught on video camera- which I will send a link to the video here:
http://www.wix.com/andulairah/101#!the-vault

It was when I was in London meditating and I suddenly was told my a very 'loud voice in my head to turn on the video camera" to which I duly obeyed lol. I think within 10-15 mins into the meditation I suddenly felt my 'self' or my essence, being plummeted down to God knows where but it was the most euphoric feeling. I couldnt see anything but the feeling was pretty out of control. And the feeling really melted thru me intensly. Needless to say I had no idea what to expect when I viewed the video upon finishing the meditation.
So anxiously, as I watched the footage, lo and behold around the 12 min mark, this glazing white orb appeared thru the ceiling and moved its way down to my forehead enveloping it in a circle and proceeded to move down my body.
To this day, I have still no knowledge of who or what it was. I thought it may have been a guide, but my guides/higher self have not said anything about it!!

In this same room, my name was called at 6am one morning loud and clear to which I responded 'you can come in!" hahaha... I had only just awakened and was still bleary eyed, thinking it was a friend who was staying upstairs to come and sneak in on me. I woke up, sat up in bed and just looked. It was in the middle of winter, and there were no lights on, and my friend wouldn't dare walk around in the dark! I went out of the room, and quickly went upstairs to see my friend still snoring away in the guest bedroom.  Many weird things went on ... and still continue to go on!
So share with me your tales of supernatural. I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment